Fall Athletics 2020
Registration for fall sports is closed.
Girls Volleyball- 10/23 @ 5:30- You must have a ticket to attend. Each athlete is given 2 tickets to the event.
We are working on options to stream games live. For now, follow us on Instagram @rockvilleathletics. We will stream games there when possible.
We are in need of student volunteers to help at games. You will receive community service. If interested see Mr. Farrell in athletics.
In order to be eligible for fall sports, students must have earned 5 credits from the 2019-2020 school year. All incoming freshmen are automatically eligible.
Students must have an updated physical prior to the first day of practice/tryouts. Physicals can be uploaded to FamilyID or delivered to the main office. Physical are valid for 13 months
Winter Athletics 2020-2021
Registration is now open. Click "Register Now" at right to get started. Start dates and schedules will be announced soon.
START DATES AND TIMES
-Girls basketball- 11/21 8:00-10:00 AM
- Boys basketball- Virtual Meeting 10/23 @ 2:15.
Tryouts:11/21 10:00-12:00 and 3:00-5:00.
- Indoor Track- Meeting 11/20 3:15. First day 11/23- 3:15.
- Wrestling- 11/23 @ 3:00
- Boys Ice Hockey- 11/21 6:30-8:00 PM @ Bolton Ice Palace
- Girls Ice Hockey- Player/guardian meeting 11/4 @ 6:00 in East Catholic Cafeteria. First day 11/23 3:30 @ Newington rink.
- Cheerleading- 11/18 5:00-7:00 PM
- In order to sign up you must register on Familyid.com with a parent/guardian. A current physical must be uploaded or submitted to the nurse prior to the first day.