College and Career Readiness:
- PSAT and SAT Information.
- Khan Academy Test Prep
- To search colleges and careers, please check out RHS Naviance.
- Questions to Ask When Choosing A College
- Parent College Prep
Resources to help explore funding your post-RHS education:
School Counseling Services
At the beginning of the ninth grade, each student is assigned to a counselor who will work individually with him or her for the time that they remain in high school. Conferences between the student and the counselor usually take place during study periods and occur as frequently as may be necessary. The following are items a student may want to discuss with his or her counselor:
- Difficulties with school subjects
- School-related problems
- Self-evaluation of abilities
- Personal strengths
- Academic strengths
- Selection of courses and studies
- Vocational and/or career planning
- Post-graduation planning
- College planning
- Personal problems
Parents are always welcome to contact the School Counseling Office to discuss their son's or daughter’s future or any problem of mutual interest. Click here for contact information or to schedule an appointment.
College Credit Opportunities at RHS