Career Center / CWE
Visit the RHS Career Center for information on our Allied Health,
Cooperative Work Experience, and Early Childhood Career Clusters.
School to Business Partnership - The purpose of Rockville High School’s School-to-Business Partnership is to develop and nurture an ongoing, productive relationship between Rockville High School and area businesses.
Workplace Rules for Kids in School—The Connecticut Department of Labor requires that all 16 and 17 year old minors obtain working papers in order to work within the state.
- Would you like to earn high school credits for working at your part-time job? Come speak to Mrs. Kasek about Rockville High School's COOPERATIVE WORK EXPERIENCE (CWE) PROGRAM.
- Interested in a career in the medical field? Stop in to learn more about Rockville High's incredible ALLIED HEALTH PROGRAM
- Interested in a career in Early Childhood Education? Stop in to learn more about our EARLY CHILDHOOD CAREER CLUSTER.
- Want to go on a job shadow? Stop in and discuss your ideas with Mrs. Kasek.
- Interested in the military? Stop in and learn about the various branches of the military and how to meet a local recruiter.
- Need to create a resume? Stop the Career Center to make an appointment for personal, one-on-one assistance.
Looking for a Part time job?
(Click on Now Hiring above to see the listing.)
See the bulletin board outside of the Career Center!
Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic, there are no scheduled field trips at this time. Please stay safe.