Agricultural Science and Technology Education
ASTE at a glance:
- Regional Connecticut School Choice option serving 10 towns: Bolton, Ellington, East Windsor, Manchester, South Windsor, Somers, Stafford, Tolland, Union and Vernon
- Agricultural Pathways of study include: Animal Science, Plant Science, Agricultural Mechanics, Aquaculture and Natural Resources.
- Leadership training provided through the National FFA Organization.
- SAE (Supervised Agricultural Experience Program): supervised, required, outside of school, credit bearing experience.
- Students use skills acquired in the program to pursue college and careers.