Agriculture Science and Technology Education
- Regional program serving 10 towns.
- Students apply for admission to take courses.
- Agricultural areas of interest include: animal science, plant science, agricultural mechanics, aquaculture and natural resources.
- Leadership training provided through the National FFA Organization.
- SAEP (Supervised Agricultural Experience Program): supervised, required, outside of school, credit bearing experience.
- Students use skills acquired in the program to pursue college and careers.