Vernon Internet Options
We look forward to working with you and your child this school year. |
The Family Liaison for RHS is Kimberly Manganella 860-870-6050 ext. 4155
Below you will find information on affordable internet options in Vernon:
- New Internet Essentials customers will receive two free months of Internet service if you apply and are approved by December 31, 2020. After promotion, regular rates apply ($9.95 per month)
- For all new and existing Internet Essentials customers, the speed of the program’s Internet service has increased to 25 Mbps downstream and 3 Mbps upstream.
- Households with outstanding debt owed to Comcast may be eligible for Internet Essentials. We are waiving this qualification if you apply and are approved by 12/31/20. After 12/31/20, standard eligibility rules apply.
Frontier is committed to helping qualified low-income individuals pay for telephone or qualified internet services. Lifeline service is a non-transferable (from one person to another) government assistance program that provides a discount on the cost of monthly telephone service only ($7.25) or qualified internet access service with or without telephone service ($9.25). Lifeline is limited to one discount per household and only eligible customers may enroll. To receive the Lifeline discount each month, you must certify that you or someone in your household currently receives benefits from one of these programs:
- Medicaid (also known as Husky Health)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) formerly Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- VA Veterans Pension (Supplemental Income for Wartime Veterans)
- VA Survivors Pension