- Program types:
- Half day program for children age 3 by December 31, 2023
- Half day program for children age 4 by December 31, 2023
- Half day programs will consist of an AM or PM session
- All programs will run Monday through Friday and follow the Vernon Public School Calendar for 2023-2024. Transportation is not provided.
- Children will be selected to participate via the lottery (a wait list will be maintained)
- Applications must be received by the Department of Pupil Services by March 25, 2023 at 30 Park Street, Vernon, CT 06066
- Applications are located at https://www.vernonpublicschools.org/district-programs/preschool
- If you require a paper copy, please contact Shelley McCone at 860 896-4663
- Families will be notified of their child’s status by May 1, 2023
More information to come regarding program locations and hours.
Do you have a child 3 to 4 years old?
Preschool may be for your child!
Call 860-896-4663 for an application right now!
It’s easy! Space is limited!
- Meets national accreditation (NAEYC) standards
- Has highly qualified teachers
- Is located within the buildings
- Aligns with kindergarten learning
Income based slots are available for eligible families through the lottery.