The above link is for entering IT tickets to repair existing equipment. If there is an urgent issue with the network down or you are locked out of your computer, please call ext. 4026. (Link only works when at school. If at home, send an email to IT.)
If you are having printing issues, please cc
Are you looking to use a new program with your students? Please visit the Student Data Privacy page first to check if it is on the approved list and access the Protocol for Completing a New Software Request.
The above link is for new requests for equipment, apps, software (currently in use) and other accessories. Items that are needed for identified students should still be processed through Cheryl Pedemonti.
iPad Repair Process:
1. Put in ticket for broken iPad with IT.
2. IT checks the serial number for warranty coverage here: https://checkcoverage.apple.com/.
3. IT takes the damaged iPad to the Apple Store. Apple Store generates a Work Order.
4. eMail WO to Jen Clark, copy Karen Lipski – funds procured from individual schools/department.
5. Purchase Order sent to IT and Apple Store Evergreen Walk (allowing the store a 24hr approval window).
6. IT makes appointment at Apple Store, brings the defective iPad to the Apple Store and swaps the iPad out for the replacement iPad.
7. IT configures the iPad, reassign apps and delivers the iPad.
To learn more about the Student Data Privacy Law in Connecticut and Technology Policies in our District, please visit the Student Data Privacy webpage.