iPad Repair Process:
1. Put in ticket for broken iPad with IT.
2. IT checks the serial number for warranty coverage here: https://checkcoverage.apple.com/.
3. IT takes the damaged iPad to the Apple Store. Apple Store generates a Work Order.
4. eMail WO to Jen Clark, copy Karen Lipski – funds procured from individual schools/department.
5. Purchase Order sent to IT and Apple Store Evergreen Walk (allowing the store a 24hr approval window).
6. IT makes appointment at Apple Store, brings the defective iPad to the Apple Store and swaps the iPad out for the replacement iPad.
7. IT configures the iPad, reassign apps and delivers the iPad.
To learn more about the Student Data Privacy Law in Connecticut and Technology Policies in our District, please visit the Student Data Privacy webpage.