T2 Bar Navigation


Summer Meals

Summer Meals in Vernon

Summer Meals will begin on June 26, 2023!

  There will be 3 open meal sites participating in summer meals in Vernon.
•    Available to all children 18 and under
•    NO Registration – NO Sign in - NO COST TO FAMILIES!

The meals will be served and must be consumed on site. There are no grab and go meal pick up options available this summer.

Site Name Dates Days Breakfast Times Lunch Times
Park West Apartments June 26 - August 18 M - F 9:30 - 10:30 12:30 - 1:15  
Rockville Public Library June 26 - August 18 M - F x 11:30 - 12:30
Vernon Center Middle School June 26 - August 18 M - F 9:00 - 9:30 12:30 - 1:00


Breakfast & Lunch Summer Menus
Park West Apartments
Rockville Public Library
Vernon Center Middle School

For additional sites near you visit any of the following:   

  • www.CTSummerMeals.org    
  • Call 211  
  • Text the word FOOD to 304-304











Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. 

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

1.     mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

2.     fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

3.     email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.