Curbside Meal Pickup
Food & Nutrition Services is excited to provide nutritious meals to students every day, even on the days students are learning from home. To receive meals on the days your student is learning from home, please read below.
- Meal orders are required prior to pick up.
- Meal pickup will be daily (Monday - Friday) at each school between 9AM and 10AM.
- One meal bag will be provided per student per day. Each meal bag contains one breakfast and one lunch.
- Meals must be picked up by student's parent/guardian.
- Please pick meals up outside of the main entrance. If a line forms, please stand 6 feet apart while waiting for meal pick up. Masks are required for pick up.
- Student information will be validated upon pick up.
Meals are available to be picked up only on days that your student is not in school. For example, if your student attends in-person classes Monday and Tuesday, you can order meals for pick up Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday only. If your student is learning from home every day, you may place an order for meal pick up each day.
- Determine the location where you want to pick up the meals.
- You may choose any school to pick-up meals. It doesn't have to be the school your child attends. Parents with students at multiple schools may choose to pick-up all meals at one school site.
- Complete the order form based on the desired pick-up location by the order due date. A form MUST be completed for EACH student. You will need a valid student name and ID number.
To place your order
- Select your desired pick-up location from the selections below to submit your order(s). EXAMPLE: If you have students who attend three different schools but Northeast School is your preferred pick-up site, you will need to fill out three Northeast School forms, one for each student.
- Rockville High Schools
- Vernon Center Middle School
- Center Road School
- Lake Street School
- Maple Street School
- Northeast School
- Skinner Road School
For assistance, please contact the Student Nutrition Services office at 860-896-4682.
All meals will be charged to the student’s account according to the student’s eligibility status and/or the eligibility designation of their home school (Maple Street, Northeast, Skinner Road all receive free breakfast/lunch). There must be sufficient funds in the student's account to cover the cost of the meal.
Cash payment will not be allowed at curbside pick up. We encourage the use of MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals. Cash or check payment can be made at the register during meal service at your student's school.
Due to all of the challenges involved with meal planning this school year, we are unable to provide a strict menu for curbside pick up meals. Each student will receive one meal bag that contains one breakfast and one lunch.